Aeronautical Engineer is one of the jobs trending in these years. As technology and machine improve, the level of understanding of the aircraft is really needed. This means that the engineer should be able to understand how to fix the aircraft, whatever the issue is.
Responsibilities of the job:
- If you are fixing an aircraft, then you would be responsible for any issue or accidents for the aircraft.
- Working independently and be responsible for every action done.
- To not make any changes to the aircraft as these can occur risks for the passengers and team on board while the aircraft is on its journey.
Requirements of the Job:
- 3 a levels in a selected subject that will include Maths and Physics too.
- if better having 4 a levels.
- Good understanding of how the components work.
- Good communication skills and writing skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills and Mathematical skills.
- Strong awareness of safety issues.
- Good level of Technical Expertise.
- Time Management Skills.
The salary for this job is between £20,000 to £28,000 a year. After you have gained experience your salary will increase up to £40,000 a year and if you become an expert then your salary will vary between £40,000 and £65,000 a year.
As for starters you will be given enough training in the job and then your salary will be processed as £20,000 a year.
If interested in this role please submit a CV at the contact details mentioned and we will contact you later for further information.
Mention adforest.scriptsbundle.com when calling seller to get a good deal