This is one of the jobs where we recruit a lot of employees. These employees will have the opportunity to meet new people every day in the aircraft and to communicate with them within multiple languages. It is also a good opportunity for a beginner to have this job as part of his experience as it is mostly seen in all CVs when applying for a business job.
The responsibilities of this job are:
- Responsible for the health of passengers on board.
- Guiding them in how they should behave in a moving aircraft.
- Explain the rules to the passengers while they are onboard the aircraft.
- If in a conflict with a passenger, then speak to a manager for further decision.
- Conduct a safety check of the flight before departure.
- Provide drinks and food to the passengers.
- Most important check their tickets, greet them with a welcome speech, and guide them to their seat.
The requirements for this job are:
- GCSE grades in Maths and English A-C.
- Ability to speak a second language or more.
- An age superior of 18.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Have a valid passport without restriction to other countries.
- Have a smart appearance
- Follow the dress code and be clean every time on duty.
The salary of a flight attendant is £15,000 to £18,000 a year for beginners. Then for experience is £20,000 a year.
Training will be given when you will be on duty and then your salary will be £15,000 a year as a beginner in our industry.
Mention adforest.scriptsbundle.com when calling seller to get a good deal